Me Thyme CandleRegular price $16.00
ME THYME: noun: time spent relaxing on one's own as opposed to working or doing things for others, seen as an opportunity to reduce stress or restore energy. Who doesn’t need more of that?! This scent is comprised of rosemary, neroli, sandalwood, sage, tarragon, thyme and mint. The gorgeous dark smoky amethyst purple is the natural color the soap turns when we make it. Isn’t it stunning?
♫ "I need some me time, Not some you and some I, Just some me time." - ME TIME, Heather Headley
Pour: 8 ounces
Dimensions: 3x3.5" glass jar
Our candles are naturally sourced & provide a clean burn, free from any unnecessary preservatives. Additionally, the scents are concentrated blends containing no fillers.
We thoughtfully source ingredients, & design packaging to be gentle on the planet & on our bodies. Our candles are packaged in glass & are refillable in shop, for local customers. We continue to make strides to reduce our footprint further.
How To Use:
1. Find your favorite. There are lots to choose from!
2. Trim the wick. Snag our wick trimmer & keep wick trimmed to 1/4" tall for an even burn.
3. Let the wax pool. Each time you burn your candle, allow the entire top layer to become a fragrant pool of liquid wax & you'll get the biggest, boldest scent possible with the most consistent burn.
4. Burn it safely. Always burn your candle on a heat resistant surface, keep it out of drafts and NEVER leave it unattended while lit.
5. Know when to say goodbye. When only 1/2" of wax remains, it's time to let your candle go.
6. Repeat steps 1 through 5. Keep going until you've tried them all
Coconut* & Soy Wax Blend, Cotton Wick, Thymus vulgaris (Thyme) Oil Salvia Officinalis (Sage) Oil, Rosmarinus officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Oil, and Mentha Viridis (Spearmint)
*Coconut wax burns slowly and cleanly and throws scent extremely well. It's a naturally sourced alternative to petrol-based products (paraffin).