Hippie Lover Sea Salt Butter ScrubRegular price $30.00
Where are my patchouli lovers? If you are one, you're likely a die hard fan. This will be one of your favorites for sure! Inspired by some of the coolest hippie musicians we know (Joni, Joan, Janis, etc) Even if you don't typically like patchouli scents, we dare you to try this! This scent blend will make a convert out of you yet!
♫ "Oh Lord, won't you buy me a Mercedes Benz?" -Janis Joplin
Jar: 23 ounces
Dimensions: 3.75x3.75x3" Recyclable Plastic
Made with deliciously whipped coconut oil & shea butter, this body scrub will buff you to blissfully soft skin in no time. The sea salt in our butter scrub is perfectly suspended with zero separation.
We thoughtfully source ingredients, & design packaging to be gentle on the planet & on our bodies. Our butter scrubs are packaged in recyclable plastic & are refillable in shop, for local customers. We continue to make strides to reduce our footprint further.
How To Use:
1. Find your favorite. There are lots to choose from!
2. Use a little or a lot. It's up to you. There's no need for moderation. Simply scoop desired amount & massage onto skin. Best used weekly, year round.
3. Store at room temperature. Should your scrub melt, simply place it in the fridge to reform. Should your scrub harden, soften by running warm water over the container.
4. Refill or Recycle. Don't forget! Our butter scrub is refillable for local Oklahomies, but recyclable for our friends afar.
5. Repeat steps 1 through 4. Keep going until you've tried them all
Sodium Chloride (Sea Salt), Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Pogostemon Cablin (Patchouli Dark) Oil, Citrus Sinensis Peel Oil Expressed (Blood Orange ) Essential Oil
Temperature sensitive - ship at your own risk. We package carefully to prevent leaking onto any other items in your order, but in high temperatures it can arrive in less of a butter consistency and more of a traditional oil scrub. Product may then be refrigerated to reform.