Fraser Fir CandleRegular price $16.00
Fraser Fir smells like a sexy man in a forrest! It has mild citrus top notes, earthy undercurrents, and a woody, fir balsam core that makes you think cozy and comforting winter wonderland. It's perfect for setting a festive mood or creating the right ambience for a quiet winter evening by the fire. This fragrance is infused with natural essential oils, including fir balsam.
♫"I know where you stand, silent in the trees, and that's where I am, silent in the trees." - Twenty One Pilots
Pour: 8 ounces
Dimensions: 3x3.5" glass jar
Our candles are naturally sourced & provide a clean burn, free from any unnecessary preservatives. Additionally, the scents are concentrated blends containing no fillers.
We thoughtfully source ingredients, & design packaging to be gentle on the planet & on our bodies. Our candles are packaged in glass & are refillable in shop, for local customers. We continue to make strides to reduce our footprint further.
How To Use:
1. Find your favorite. There are lots to choose from!
2. Trim the wick. Snag our wick trimmer & keep wick trimmed to 1/4" tall for an even burn.
3. Let the wax pool. Each time you burn your candle, allow the entire top layer to become a fragrant pool of liquid wax & you'll get the biggest, boldest scent possible with the most consistent burn.
4. Burn it safely. Always burn your candle on a heat resistant surface, keep it out of drafts and NEVER leave it unattended while lit.
5. Know when to say goodbye. When only 1/2" of wax remains, it's time to let your candle go.
6. Repeat steps 1 through 5. Keep going until you've tried them all
Coconut* & Soy Wax Blend, Cotton Wick, Blend of Body-Safe Fine Fragrance & Essential Oils
*Coconut wax burns slowly and cleanly and throws scent extremely well. It's a naturally sourced alternative to petrol-based products (paraffin).