Cashmere Sea Salt Butter ScrubRegular price $30.00
This scent smells like a warm hug on a cold day. It’s intoxicating sheer floral fragrance is inspired by the feel of cashmere on your skin. Combining the essences of Moroccan jasmine, lily of the valley and the freshness of bergamot, against a warm background of sandalwood, amber and musk, it’s a sensually soft scent that seduces the senses. You will want to wrap yourself up in this fragrance again and again!
♫ “I'm making you a coat of pink cashmere. You got to know how I feel about you.” - Prince
Jar: 23 ounces
Dimensions: 3.75x3.75x3" Recyclable Plastic
Made with deliciously whipped coconut oil & shea butter, this body scrub will buff you to blissfully soft skin in no time. The sea salt in our butter scrub is perfectly suspended with zero separation.
We thoughtfully source ingredients, & design packaging to be gentle on the planet & on our bodies. Our butter scrubs are packaged in recyclable plastic & are refillable in shop, for local customers. We continue to make strides to reduce our footprint further.
How To Use:
1. Find your favorite. There are lots to choose from!
2. Use a little or a lot. It's up to you. There's no need for moderation. Simply scoop desired amount & massage onto skin. Best used weekly, year round.
3. Store at room temperature. Should your scrub melt, simply place it in the fridge to reform. Should your scrub harden, soften by running warm water over the container.
4. Refill or Recycle. Don't forget! Our butter scrub is refillable for local Oklahomies, but recyclable for our friends afar.
5. Repeat steps 1 through 4. Keep going until you've tried them all
Sodium Chloride (Sea Salt), Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Blend of Body-Safe Fine Fragrance and Essential Oils
Temperature sensitive - ship at your own risk. We package carefully to prevent leaking onto any other items in your order, but in high temperatures it can arrive in less of a butter consistency and more of a traditional oil scrub. Product may then be refrigerated to reform.