Apple Cider Sea Salt Butter ScrubRegular price $30.00
Tis' the season for all things Apple Cider! This scent is sure to have you feeling warm and cozy for fall. A blend of fresh-pressed apples mulled with crushed clove, cardamom, cinnamon, and allspice... it's all things nice.
♫ "In this autumn town where the leaves can fall
On either side of the garden wall. We laugh all night to keep the embers blowing." - Autumn Town Leaves, Iron & Wine
Jar: 23 ounces
Dimensions: 3.75x3.75x3" Recyclable Plastic
Made with deliciously whipped coconut oil & shea butter, this body scrub will buff you to blissfully soft skin in no time. The sea salt in our butter scrub is perfectly suspended with zero separation.
We thoughtfully source ingredients, & design packaging to be gentle on the planet & on our bodies. Our butter scrubs are packaged in recyclable plastic & are refillable in shop, for local customers. We continue to make strides to reduce our footprint further.
How To Use:
1. Find your favorite. There are lots to choose from!
2. Use a little or a lot. It's up to you. There's no need for moderation. Simply scoop desired amount & massage onto skin. Best used weekly, year round.
3. Store at room temperature. Should your scrub melt, simply place it in the fridge to reform. Should your scrub harden, soften by running warm water over the container.
4. Refill or Recycle. Don't forget! Our butter scrub is refillable for local Oklahomies, but recyclable for our friends afar.
5. Repeat steps 1 through 4. Keep going until you've tried them all
Sodium Chloride (Sea Salt), Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Citrus Sinensis Peel Oil Expressed (Blood Orange), and Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil
Temperature sensitive - ship at your own risk. We package carefully to prevent leaking onto any other items in your order, but in high temperatures it can arrive in less of a butter consistency and more of a traditional oil scrub. Product may then be refrigerated to reform.