How to Use Cleaning & Laundry Products From Our Tap Wall
- Wet your hands with clean, running water (warm or cold), turn off the tap, and apply soap.
- Lather your hands by rubbing them together with the soap. Lather the backs of your hands, between your fingers, and under your nails.
- Scrub your hands for at least 20 seconds.
- Rinse your hands well under clean, running water.
- Dry your hands using a clean towel or an air dryer.
Spray 6 to 8 inches from the glass surface and wipe dry with a dry cloth or surfactant-free paper towel.
TUB & TILE
Spray onto a soiled surface and wait a few minutes. Brush or wipe with a damp cloth. For tougher jobs and residual soils, repeat and scrub.
TOILET BOWL CLEANER
Squirt liquid around and under the toilet bowl rim, allowing the product to sit for a few minutes. Use a stiff brush to clean stains. Flush and repeat as needed. For best results, clean frequently to prevent stain buildup.
ALL PURPOSE HOUSEHOLD CLEANER
Add a small amount of soap to the sink as it fills with water. A small amount goes a long way to effectively clean a sink full of dishes. Soap is also effective for cleaning fixtures and other kitchen surfaces.
LIQUID LAUNDRY SOAP
Sort and wash garments by color. For a medium-sized load, use approximately 25 mL (less than 2 full tablespoons). For difficult stains, pretreat soiled area for 30 minutes with a smaller amount of the liquid applied directly to the stain; then run pretreated item in regular wash cycle.