Large Turkish Towels RedRegular price $28.00
- TURKISH TOWELS sometimes called Peshtemal, Hammam or Fouta towels–are made from Turkish Cotton, premium organic cotton that has extra-long fibers that are stronger and smoother cotton threads. Because of this unique material, Turkish towels are known to become even softer, fluffier, and more absorbent with successive washings.
- ECO FRIENDLY & SUSTAINABLE Organic rain-fed cotton (like the kind used to produce genuine Turkish Towels) uses 91% less water than conventional cotton, plus these towels are super absorbent, take up less space, and air dry much faster than traditional terry cloth towels
- SUPER ABSORBENT and easy to care for- just avoid fabric softeners, dryer sheets, & bleach. Machine dry low or for an eco-friendly alternative air dry
- THEY ARE HUGE! 70x40" compared to a regular bath towel measuring 27x52". This makes them ideal for everyone. You can actually wrap up all the way in this beautiful bath sheet!
UP YOUR TOWEL GAME 100% They are beautiful hanging in your bathroom
USES: BATHROOMS, POOLS, SPAS, BEACHES, GYMS, & FOR TRAVEL
*** PS more up-to-date pictures of inventory coming soon! Feel free to reach out to us directly for specific options
- Eco Friendly
- Thin/Light Weight
- Highly Absorbent
- Fast Drying
- Takes Up Less Space
- Versatile- Home, Beach, Travel
- Also makes a great gift & pairs perfectly with our handcrafted bath & body products!
Weight: 20 ounces
Materials: Organic Turkish Cotton
Dimensions: 70" x 40"
Are Turkish Towels hard to care for? No, but they are different. Here are a few helpful tips so you can get the most out of your new purchase.
1. Wash your TT before using. Water activates the special long woven fibers, increasing absorbency.
2. Use Gentle Cycle on your washing machine and low heat as the dryer setting (or hang to dry to be more efficient and save energy.) This will protect the lovely fringe on your towel.
3. Avoid all fabric softeners including dryer sheets & avoid bleach. These additives hung up the fibers in your towel causing them to be less absorbent over time. Bleach is unnecessary and too harsh on this organic cotton.
4. Repeat steps 1 through 3. And fall in love with these amazing towels!